Stock # PF5150
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
U.S.A. Registered. 38' Bayliner. Fantasea has many, many upgrades - see the list in specs.
Hull extension, 3' with fish hold and storage hatches. Re-powered with Cummins 6 BTA 300 plus each, new 2F 220 gears under 200 hours, shafts, propellers, rudders and pump and water systems all within the last 5 years. One trolling valve.
An offshore veteran, comfortable ocean going vessel. Boathouse has all new upgrades for the new environmental requirements.
Package deal with custom boathouse in Puget Sound for a reduced price $102,000(USD) or boat first for reduced price $72,000(USD).
- 1986 Bayliner 3870
- Location: Washington
- 38' x 13' x 3' with 6'6" headroom
- Engine: 2 x Cummins 6BTA 4-stroke diesels
- Fuel tanks: 2, aluminum, 300 gallons total capacity
- Shaft: Stainless steel, 1 1/2" diameter
- Cruising speed: 19 knots
- Full speed: 25 knots
- Engine alarm: Oil alarm
- Fresh water cooling
- Bilge pumps: 3
- Sleeps: 6
- Stove: Propane 3 burner
- Fridge: 110 and 12V combo
- Sink: Double stainless steel
- Water tank: 40 gallons
- Heads: 2
- Hot water
- Heating: 3 wall mount
- Hull: Fiberglass
- Decks: Fiberglass
- Stabilizers: Under hulls
- Wings: Spray rails
- Zincs / Anti-fouling : 2017
- Anchors: 2
- Anchor winch: Windlass
- Swim grid: Hull extension
- GPS: Garmin
- Radar: Garmin
- Sounder: Garmin
- Plotter: Garmin
- Autopilot: Garmin with remote
- Spot light
- Batteries: 6
- Wipers: 3
- Boat house 40' x 20'
Many extras 2013 - 2018
- Hull upgrades - under hulls are built in place, not glued on
- Hull extension - 3' with fish hold and two storage hatches
- Stainless steel rails at the hull extension
- Re powered engine with 6 BTA Cummins - 2015
- New ZF gear, 220 gears
- New shafts, dripless glands
- New Nakashima propellers, rudders reconstructed and 1 1/2" longer
- Engine bed timbers inspected during the repower
- Westerbeke generator rebuilt, new power unit on back, less than 110 hours
- Magnum inverter with remote 2600 watts
- Macerator pump - new 2017
- Electronic engine controls at two stations
- Exhaust hoses new at repower. Silicone engine water hoses new.
- Fuel lines upgrade to 1/2", all new filters and valving
- New teak and holly floor in pilot house and galley
- Very comfortable on the ocean. Drifts and sleeps great, no flops.
- This boat is a veteran off the coast of Washington and Oregon.
- Has been out 90 miles for albacore tuna many times.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.