Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Well-designed for living aboard or extended cruising, the Sea Ranger 52 is powered by twin Ford-Lehman 135's, providing low fuel consumption and high reliability.
Highlights and Upgrades Include:
- New 2,000-lb. Davit on Stern
- New Garmin HD Radar
- Garmin 5212 Screen for Plotter/Radar (4212 for Upper Helm)
- New Garmin GHC-10 Auto-Pilot
- Webasto Hydronic Heat
- 4 Fuel Tanks (700 gal. total) cleaned and epoxy-lined (2015)
- New Standard Horizon VHF with AIS/DSC
Conjurer is moored in the newer North Basin of the Everett Marina. Her slip is transferable to a new owner on a month to month basis if required. MOTIVATED OUT OF STATE SELLER HAS JUST REDUCED ASKING PRICE!!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.