Stock # B6024589
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
2019 Boston Whaler 180 Dauntless
If it’s a legend that you need, the nimble, trailerable 170 Dauntless packs legendary capability for any boater, including anglers, watersports enthusiasts and those who just like to relax and cruise. Premium amenities lend both style and function to whatever adventure comes your way.
- Spacious bow and optional forward grab rails add comfort, convenience and safety.
- Ergonomic helm station with acrylic windshield and stainless-steel grab rail.
- Optional sun top with boot and stainless-steel fittings provides welcomed shade.
- Swim platform with telescoping ladder offers safe, easy access for swimmers and watersports fans.
- Robust aft seating transforms in seconds to form a large casting platform.
- Optional ski pylon and Fusion stereo.
- Standard 90-hp Mercury FourStroke engine power.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8" cleats – bow (3), stern (2)
- 20" interior freeboard
- Aft side rails
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow trolling motor flat
- Drink holders forward (2)
- Garboard drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stern deck-mounted stainless steel rod holders (4 at transom)
- Swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Console access door with stainless steel latch
- Console-mounted rod holders (2)
- Drink holders (2)
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Mercury binnacle control
- Stainless steel grab rail (wraps windshield)
- Stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip
- Cooler (54 qt) with cushion seat and backrest
- Port and starboard aft quarter seats with removable cushions
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage
- Bow anchor locker with overboard drain
- Lockable console storage
- Storage in reversible pilot seat base
- Storage under aft seating
- Automatic bilge pump
- Battery box
- Electric horn
- Fuel tank (35 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Navigation lights
- Stainless steel propeller
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.