Stock # BL5970305
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Tons of storage, a smooth ride, sporty styling and an awesome value price put the 180 in a class by itself. Its fuel-efficient standard 90 HP Mercury 4-Stroke outboard means long days on the water. Exceptional cockpit space, a helm seat with flip-up bolster and an optional water sports tow pylon keep your crew comfortable, and active. In fact the only thing more thankful than your family, will be your wallet.
• The 180 utilizes Beam Forward Design coupled with high gunnels for more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
• Available Flight Series or Fishing Package can customize the 180 to suit your family's needs.
• Multiple outboard engine choices offer all the benefits of outboard power: trimming the engine fully out of the water, easy maintenance and extended boating sessions.
• Lockable port console storage compartment.
Interior - BLU/WHT
BLUE HULL SIDES W/ WHITE BOTTOM
150 HP EFI 4 STROKE OUTBOARD
STAINLESS STEEL UPGRADE PACKAGE
DUAL HELM BARREL BACK BUCKETS W/BOLSTER
DESERT SAND INTERIOR EXCHANGE
SKI TOW PYLON
BIMINI TOP WITH BOOT
BOW WELL AND COCKPIT COVER
COCKPIT CARPET RUNNERS
SWIM PLATFORM (TWIN STEP)
DIGITAL DEPTH INDICATOR
AUTOMATIC BILGE PUMP
HIGH CAPACITY GQALV SWING TONGUE TRAILER
NMMA CORE ENGINE CHARGE
• Aft Bench Seating
• Beverage Holders (6)
• Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
• Glove Box, Port, Lockable
• Grab Handles (6)
• Helm & Port Bucket Seats Swivel 180º
• In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
• Port Back-to-Back Seat, Converts to Sunlounge
• Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & mp3
• 12V Accessory Outlet
• 12V Horn
• Instrumentation: Fuel Gauge, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
• Padded Steering Wheel
• Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
• Tilt Steering
• 12V Navigation Lights
• Bow & Transom Eyes
• Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
• Mooring Cleats (6)
• Safety Handholds
• Vinyl Gunwale Molding
• Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
• Painted Swing Tongue Trailer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.