Stock # B5858006
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
The 210 Montauk delivers major functionality for every outing and is reliable down to its very core, allowing you to go farther and stay out longer. Anglers will appreciate the ample workspace and numerous amenities that make the easy and comfortable 210 Montauk perfect for every boating opportunity.
- Intuitive helm station features a stainless-steel steering wheel and welded grab rail.
- Optional portable head in the console with deck pump-out lets you extend your adventures farther.
- Fiberglass swim platform features grab rail and off-angle telescoping swim ladder for added safety.
- Store the day’s catch or extra gear in the bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain.
- Standard boat-motor-trailer package includes a 150-hp Mercury FourStroke engine.
Interior - LGHT BLU
LIGHT BLUE GELCOAT HULL (SIDES)
BLUE CANVAS - OPTIONAL
200XL L6 PRO VERADO 4-STROKE (DTS)
SPLIT BOW RAIL
REVERSIBLE PILOT SEAT W/ PULL OUT COOLER
AFT SEATING (PORT & STBD)
ELECTRIC TRIM TABS W/ INDICATOR
T-TOP POWDER COATED
VESSEL VIEW MOBILE
REVERSIBLE PILOT SEAT COVER
GALVANIZED TRAILER W/ DISC BRAKES
TACKLE BOX CREDIT-FISH PKG W/RPS W/ COOLER
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8” stainless steel cleats (5)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Drink holders (4)
- Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Mercury binnacle control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Aft quarter seats (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Fuel tank (66.5 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
Additional Mercury options available.