Stock # B5948726
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Boston Whaler’s 150 Montauk® reflects 60 years of heritage, combining time-tested utility and classic lines with modern comfort, design and technology. Incredibly easy to operate, easy to clean, and easy to love, the 150 Montauk excels for both fishing and watersports. A spacious center console layout maximizes every inch of its nimble size, while Whaler’s precision-engineered hull ensures a soft, smooth ride.
- Optional teak port and starboard mid-ship boarding steps for easier access than ever.
- Optional livewell with blue interior and rod holders.
- Optional Fishing Package adds 36-quart cooler seat, console-mounted rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights and swing tongue for easy transport to and from the water.
- Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Standard 60-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine provides reliable, efficient performance.
Interior - GRN
GLACIER GREEN GELCOAT HULL (FULL)
60 ELPTEFI 4S
SPLIT BOW RAIL
WHITE RUBRAIL WITH STAINLESS STEEL INSERT
TEAK BOARDING STEPS
VESSEL VIEW MOBILE
SUN TOP W/ BOOT
REVERSIBLE PILOT SEAT COVER
NMMA SINGLE ENGINE CHARGE
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8” bow cleats (3)
- 17” interior freeboard
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Side rails
- Swim ladder
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Mercury binnacle control
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest
- 60 ELPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury engine
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tanks (6.5 gallons) with hold-down straps (2)
- No-feedback steering
- Stainless steel propeller