Stock # C62652
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
WOW!!! This amazing one owner 2012 Sea Ray 540 Sundancer is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to have the ultimate cruising and entertaining boat. This particular boat has been moored indoors on fresh water since new and never has been in salt water. This boat still looks like new in every way.
This particular boat is well optioned with all the amenities for cruising with family and friends. Some of the amazing options and features of this boat are T-Cummins QSM 11 715 Zeus engines, underwater lights, hydraulic swim platform, Satellite TV, cockpit grill, washer/dryer and so much more. The boat features very low hours (approximately 170) and has been maintained by the Sea Ray dealer. This is an incredible opportunity to have one of the finest running and handling boats by Sea Ray. This boat is ready for a new home at only $713,995!!!
The Sea Ray 540 Sundancer is sure to earn jealous stares from the competition because it once again redefines what a modern express cruiser should be: sleek and distinctive exterior; inviting and thoughtful interior; flexible and intuitive entertaining spaces; and innovative features and amenities.
- Cummins MerCruiser QSC 600 diesel engines with Zeus pod drives
- Zeus Drive System includes Skyhook Station-Keeper technology
- SmartCraft instrumentation and VesselView display
- One-piece bilge access service hatch.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Cockpit convertible seat lounge
- Interior LED Lighting
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Salon 32" flatscreen TV.
- Fold-out salon sofa sleeper conversion.
- Fiberglass hardtop with enclosure.
- Isolation transformer.
- Water manifold system.
- Oil changer system for engines and generator
- 68-Gallon holding tank with dockside pump-out.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
MAN also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.