Stock # C25004
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own this beautiful 2007 Meridian 411 that’s arguably the nicest 411 on the market today. Owned by an aerospace engineer who has always maintained service to the highest standards possible. Fully loaded with upgraded options that include:
- New camper canvas made out of the highest grade materials offered with hard windshield insert and wiper
- Wireless bow and stern thruster controller
- Updated diesel forced air heat
- Blue LED underwater lighting
- 11 foot Zodiac hard bottom inflatable tender with 20hp electric start Honda outboard and high quality Olson marine davit system
- Satellite TV Antenna
- Foredeck Sunpads
- New house batteries and inverter/charger in 2018.
- All Zincs, bottom paint and annual maintenance is up to date
This vessel is turnkey and ready to take you and your family anywhere safely and reliably without any concerns.
Owners are currently awaiting delivery of their new yacht and are motivated to sell at the amazing price of $299,950 USD.
Whether you receive extra guests or weather conditions take an unexpected turn, flexibility is the name of the game for a cruising boater. To meet those changing needs on the water, Meridian designed its 411 Sedan to provide unsurpassed living spaces for up to six people while retaining the character of a true sedan bridge. The 411's generous master and guest staterooms each boast innerspring pillowtop mattresses and impressive storage, her dinette converts to a comfortable double bed and her expansive salon features living-room-style seating for all aboard. Yet with her molded-in steps and wide side decks, a couple can easily manage this yacht when the guests have gone home. And that's what flexibility is all about.
Twin Cummins MerCruiser diesel and twin Cummins also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.