Stock # C83227
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This 2005 Bayliner 215 Classic is a well maintained, multipurpose boat with enough room for the entire family. It passed the engine compression test with flying colors and it has just been tuned up and a new battery installed. It also includes a wake tower, cover and trailer.
This boat features plenty of elbowroom and a deep cockpit and bow for extra comfort. And when you've had some downtime, you can enjoy some serious uptime, thanks to the 215's powerful v-8 engine, which provides great speed and acceleration This 215 Classic is priced to sell this off-season and it will go quick, so call today!
• Deep freeboard provides added weather protection and comfortable cruising.
• Full 8' beam means increased stability and more interior space and storage capacity.
• Standard V8 power provides cruise speed of nearly 40 mph with a top speed of nearly 50 mph, while delivering excellent fuel economy.
• Unitized construction process forms rigid framework to provide a stronger, yet lighter hull and minimizes hull flexing for smoother ride.
• AM/FM Stereo & CD Controller: w/Weatherproof Speakers (2) & Input for CD/MP3 Player
• Aft Jump Seats (2): Convert to Sunloungers
• Beverage Holders
• In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
• Padded Side Panel Storage: w/Shelves
• Port & Starboard Sleeper Seats: Convert to Sunloungers
• Storage Shelving: below Consoles
• Hand-Laid Fiberglass
• Heavy-Duty Marine Grade Vinyls: Expanded Back 29 (+/-1.5 oz) Ounces/Linear Yard & 45 Gauge
• Unitized Construction: w/Glassed-In Bulkheads
• Vinylester Skin Coat (Hull)
• XL Composite Panels: Lifetime Limited Guarantee Against Rot in Hull, Deck & Upholstery Components
• 5.0L Mercruiser® Alpha I (220 HP)
• 12V Blower
• 500-gph Bilge Pump
• 12V Horn
• Dash/Switch Panels: w/Simulated Wood Accents
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
• Padded Steering Wheel
• Rack & Pinion Steering
• Side-Mounted Engine Controls: w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
• Tilt Steering
HULL AND DECK
• 12V Navigation Lights
• Bow & Transom Eyes
• Flag Pole/Pennant - Teak
• Mooring Cleats
• Safety Handholds
• Stainless Steel Ski Tow Ring
• Swim Step: w/Stainless Steel Handrails & Retractable Ladder
• Wraparound Windshield: w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.