The perfect snacks for movie-watching on your boat!
Easiest Caramel Popcorn
- 1 10-ounce bag of marshmallows
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3-4 bags microwave popcorn (about 20-25 cups)
- Heat the sugar and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until melted.
- Stir and add the marshmallows; microwave for 1-2 minutes, until melted.
- Stir to combine, then pour over popcorn, stir to coat, and let cool.
Parmesan Herb Spiced Popcorn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the Italian seasoning, garlic powder and sea salt and stir to combine.
- Pour the spiced butter mixture over the popped corn.
- Add the grated Parmesan and toss to combine.
- Add salt if needed.
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn (unbuttered)
- 1 bag (2 cups) milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups graham cracker pieces and crumbs
- Spread popcorn evenly on parchment paper.
- Crush graham crackers to make 2 cups of crumbs.
- Melt chocolate chips and a small scoop of shortening (if desired, to thin chocolate) in the microwave.
- Drizzle over popcorn.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs over popcorn.
- Repeat process until all chocolate and marshmallow/graham cracker is gone.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy!
Easy Sriracha Lime Popcorn
- 8 cups BOOMCHICKAPOP sea salt popcorn (or popcorn of your choice)
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 2-3 Tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- Garnish with minced cilantro if desired
- Melt butter.
- Stir in additional ingredients.
- Toss popcorn in butter mixture and serve!