This Lobster-Avocado Cocktail is super easy with total time, including prep, just round 15 minutes. Impress your guests this holiday while entertaining on board with this very easy but elegant appetizer. Recipe below makes 6 servings. Let us know what you think!
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped lobster meat
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped watercress leaves
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, tarragon, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Gently fold in the lobster, avocado and watercress. Serve in shot glasses, if desired.