A delicious, crowd pleaser for when you’re hosting a football party or tailgating on board. Serve with celery and carrot sticks. Go Hawks!
Amazing Buffalo Dip
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, or to taste
- Stir chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, hot pepper sauce, crumbled blue cheese, and ranch dressing together in a slow cooker.
- Cook in the slow cooker on High until heated through, about 20 minutes.