Nothing makes us happier at Lake Union Sea Ray than to see you find the boat of your dreams. However, it makes us equally happy to provide the maintenance and service necessary so your boat gives you and your family reliable, worry-free enjoyment for years to come.
Get Your Boat Ready For Winter
We feature 3 service locations throughout Puget Sound in order to ensure you have easy and convenient access to everything you need to keep your boat working properly. Each of our service locations is staffed with professional and knowledgeable certified marine technicians who take caring for your boat very seriously. In addition, each location includes a parts and accessories department stocked with boating gear, gadgets, cleaning supplies, apparel and more.
Lake Union Sea Ray services all brands of boats with a Mercury/Mercruiser and Cummins engine. We are an authorized service dealer for Mercury Marine, Cummins and Raymarine.
Below are just a few of the many services that all three of our service locations provide:
- Routine engine maintenance and tune-ups
- Prop repair
- Warranty repair
- Battery replacement
- Electronic repair and installations
- Fiberglass and gel coat repair
- Mobile Service
Feel free to schedule your service appointment using our online form. You can also submit a request to order a part online by filling out the form. Once you submit the completed forms, a service representative will contact you shortly.
Please let us know if you're interested in parts and or service at Lake Union Sea Ray. If you have any particular questions, or would simply prefer to speak with a service representative over the phone, give us a call at (877) 732-7296.
Protect Your Investment- Schedule Your Winterization Appointment Today!
Reasons to Winterize your boat with Lake Union Sea Ray:
- Unprotected engines can and will freeze causing cracked blocks and/or manifolds
- Lake Union Sea Ray has industry trained certified technicians that will service your boat so that you can be assured your boat will be ready to hit the water come spring!
- Winterization has changed due to E-10 Ethanol! Do not try this at home
- Water can get trapped in blocks and freeze, even if it seems like they are drained (MPI engines require anti-freeze flushed through the modules)
- We fog and protect internal parts
- We offer special promotions that combine annual service requirements with winter protection
- We offer storage options and shrink-wrap protection
- We stand behind our winterization process and service work
If you have any particular questions about our winterization services, or would simply prefer to speak with a Service Advisor over the phone, give us a call at (877) 732-7296.